CDA Bible Church is a place for families! At CDA Bible Church our kids (infant - 5th grade) experience safe, age-appropriate environments where they can learn to love and follow Jesus in creative and relevant ways.
Sunday Gathering (10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.)
At CDA Bible Church, we have a high value for kids worshipping with their families!
Here's what you can expect when you come to our Sunday Gathering with your kids:
- When you first arrive, bring your kids to one of check-in stations (more on this below)
- Infants - 3 years old can be left at the Nursery beginning at 10:15 a.m.
- Older kids (4 years - 5th grade) should come into the Worship Center with you for family worship
- The older kids will be released to kids church at the beginning of the pastor's message
- You can pick up your little ones at the Nursery and your older kids at the Gym after the gathering ends
How Kid's check-in works
Before the Gathering: Check-in your child at one of our kids check-in station. You and your child will be given matching name tags that are exclusive to your family and your visit. Your child will need to wear their name tag portion throughout the gathering while you hold on to the matching tag.
First time visiting? We'll ask for the following personal information to check in your kids:
- Parent/guardian name(s)
- Parent/guardian phone number
- Child's name
- Child's birthdate
- Any special instructions (allergies, special needs) for your children
After the Gathering: After the gathering, go to the Gym (ages 4-5th grade) or the nursery (0-3 yrs) and show your tag to the kids ministry volunteers and they will return your kiddos to you
During the Gathering: In the event that we need to contact you during the gathering, we will text you at the phone number you left with us at check-in.
NOTE: We value your privacy and will not share your information with anyone else, or use it for anything other than our ministry.
Wednesday Gathering (6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.)
SUMMER SCHEDULE for Wednesday Gathering
Adults and children are taking a break from Wednesday gatherings for the summer, and will resume Wednesday, September 14, 2022.
The Youth Group (middle school and high school) will continue meeting every Wednesday through the summer. Make sure to regularly check out the Youth Group's Facebook page for up-to-date info about events, activities, and gatherings.
Our Wednesday Gathering is for the whole family, ages 0-100+! Parents can check-in their kids at one of the kids check-in station, or at the Nursery (the check-in process is the same as the Sunday Gathering, above). The kids ministry volunteers at the check-in station will direct you where to drop off your kids, and where to pick them up after the gathering.