Summer 2023 Schedule
SUMMER SCHEDULE UPDATE: adult and children's Wednesday night gatherings are now on summer break until after Labor day, except for periodic special events.
Please follow our Facebook page or subscribe to our enews for info about our special events through the summer.
CDA Bible Church is a place for families! At CDA Bible Church our kids (infant - 5th grade) experience safe, age-appropriate environments where they can learn to love and follow Jesus in creative and relevant ways.
Sunday Gathering (10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.)
At CDA Bible Church, we have a high value for kids worshipping with their families!
Here's what you can expect when you come to our Sunday Gathering with your kids:
- When you first arrive, bring your kids to the Nursery counter for check-in (more on this below)
- Infants - 3 years old can be left at the Nursery beginning at 10:15 a.m.
- Older kids (4 years - 5th grade) should come into the Worship Center with you for family worship
- The older kids will be released to their classes at the beginning of the message
- After the gathering ends, you can pick up your little ones at the Nursery and your older kids in the North Wing classrooms
How Kid's check-in works
Before the Gathering: Check-in your child at the Nursery counter in the upper lobby. You and your child will be given matching name tags that are exclusive to your family and your visit. Your child will need to wear their name tag portion throughout the gathering while you hold on to the matching tag.
First time visiting? We'll ask for the following personal information to check in your kids:
- Parent/guardian name(s)
- Parent/guardian phone number
- Child's name
- Child's birthdate
- Any special instructions (allergies, special needs) for your children
During the Gathering: If we need to contact you during the gathering, we will text you at the phone number you left at check-in.
After the Gathering: After the gathering, go to the North Wing classrooms (for ages 4-5th grade) or the Nursery (0-3 yrs) and show your tag to the kids ministry volunteers and they will return your kiddos to you
NOTE: We value your privacy and will not share your information with anyone else, or use it for anything other than our ministry.
Wednesday Gathering (6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.)
Our Wednesday Gathering is for the whole family, ages 0-100+! Parents can check-in their kids at the nursery counter (the check-in process is the same as the Sunday Gathering, above). The kids ministry volunteers at the check-in station will direct you where to drop off your kids, and where to pick them up after the gathering.